Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just Grreat


Okay so...I have no idea what I am doing here. My friend made me do this. So, I tried but messed it all up. So, she came over to help me, and my image cannot be uploaded to blogger right now. Story of my life! Well, here's the scoop: Jamie from Alaska told Jess from Pennsylvania to do this. They met in Virginia, Are you with me? So now I have been talked into putting up a photo a day by Jess, who's picture I could NOT get to upload. This is why I didn't want to do it in the first place. But seeing as how everyone laughed at me I guess I better try. Bye.

3 comments:

Sister & Girls said...

There better be a picture up by the time you go to bed! You also better do this EVERY day do you understand?! haha Do it for mee!!

jamie said...

Hey Lori!!! I am so excited you are TRYING to do this. You will see it is so much fun. Maybe the reason your pic couldn't be uploaded is because it is tooo big. Resize it and then try to upload.

Sister & Girls said...

Jamie she didn't even know how to put the stinkin picture on here and now you want her to resize it...yeah right!! luv you Lo!!